Join a Volunteer Group
- Learn new skills and meet new friends in a wonderful Country Park environment.
- We are always keen to hear from enthusiastic & dedicated volunteers.
- No special skills or knowledge required.
Gardening & Practical Conservation
Are you interested in helping the Operations Team keep Upton Country Park looking its best all year round? Becoming a volunteer is just what you have been looking for!
Join our hard working and enthusiastic volunteers:
- Our Gardening Group meet Tuesdays and Wednesdays at 10am near the Tea Rooms (please email us for location details). Tasks include pruning and clearing the Walled Garden, borders and formal back lawn as well as the winter gardens near the memorial trees and Gazebo.
- On Mondays, Thursdays & Fridays volunteers can also get involved in practical conservation type tasks such as hedge laying, pond management and coppicing. Please get in touch for further details as tasks change through the seasons.
Call 01202 262753
No special skills or knowledge are required.
You will be provided with a ‘Volunteer’ T-Shirt or Sweatshirt to wear when working out in the Country Park, but please bring your own sturdy footwear, some waterproof clothing and a packed lunch.
Our Gardening Group
Get in Touch
If you have any questions or simply want further information, please email email@example.com or call 01202 262753.
The Friends of Upton Country Park are always keen to hear from anyone that can spare some time to volunteer in the refreshment / information Kiosk at the back of Upton House, or use their knowledge helping out in the Plant Centre, or with Upton House guided tours – details here
Join us on Facebook