Events impacted by the delay in lockdown easing
We are all – the Park team and event organisers alike – saddened and disappointed to have to reschedule some of the exciting events and activities we were looking forward to in the coming weeks. The primary concern, of course, has been the health and safety of everyone involved – visitors, staff and traders.
But it’s not all bad news – there are no cancellations, just delays or adaptations!
Here in brief are the events and activities that have been impacted by the delay in stage 4 of the lockdown:
- Summer Screens 1st – 3rd July. The team are no longer able to offer bar facilities – please be sure to bring your own picnic/refreshments.
- Upton House Food & Drink Festival – now takes place 13th – 15th August. All existing ticket holders have been contacted. Any customer enquiries can be emailed to email@example.com
- Upton Country Park Music Festival – now takes place on 17th & 18th September. All existing ticket holders will be contacted early w/c 21st June. Any customer enquiries can be emailed to firstname.lastname@example.org
- The return of the Upton House ParkRun has been further delayed; the new provisional start date is 24th July
- The Splash Fountain in the Walled Garden is currently closed; we are closely following the guidance and hope to be able to re-open it later this summer
There are still lots of reasons to visit the Country Park in the meantime, so we look forward to seeing you soon.