We have lots of Easter fun planned throughout the holidays!
30th March – 15th April
- Imagination Play is back! Aimed at younger children the Activity Area has exciting new play equipment to explore. Open daily from 10am – 4pm (weather permitting). Imagination Play is free to use; children must be supervised at all times.
- The refreshment kiosk in the Activity Area will also be open from 10am – 4pm every day (weather permitting) so you can grab a coffee & snack while your little ones play!
- Get Up and Bounce will be bringing their bouncy castles to the Activity Area on weekdays (weather permitting). Charges apply, please check our Facebook page for updates throughout the week.
- There will be a FREE Easter Trail. You can pick up a trail map from the Tea Rooms (available Friday 30th March – Sunday 15th April), find the egg and letter signs to make a word and then return your form to the Tea Rooms to enter the prize draw to win a Cream Tea for Two!
- Nature Sessions with the Operations Team – explore the Country Park and see how many bugs & beasts you can find!
Trees, Bugs and Minibeasts – Thursday 29th March, Sunday 1st April, Thursday 12th April & Sunday 15th April, 12-1pm
Shoreline Walk – Thursday 5th April & Sunday 8th April, 12-1pm
These are free activities; children must be accompanied at all times and places are limited. Meet by the Education Centre.
- Craft & Planting Sessions in the Education Centre – get messy and have fun with these spring inspired crafts:
Easter Bonnets – Friday 30th March, 11am – 3pm.
Cress Heads – Tuesday 3rd April, Wednesday 4th April & Saturday 7th April, 11am – 3pm.
Sunflower Pots – Tuesday 10th April, Wednesday 11th April & Saturday 14th April, 11am – 3pm.
£2 per session, per child; children must be accompanied at all times.
- And NEW to Upton Country Park we have Donkey Days! Wednesday 4th & Thursday 5th April in the Shoreline Meadow (the newest area of the Country Park). Two very friendly donkeys will be visiting for petting and donkey rides 11am – 4pm. Come along and say hello. Rides are £2.50/child; height & weight restrictions apply (max weight per donkey is 50kg/8 stone). Please be aware donkeys will need to take a short break at certain times throughout the day.
Information on all activities is available at our ‘Upcoming Events‘ listing or you can call us on 01202 262753 for further details.
Event details also at www.facebook.com/events/1881300741882915/