COVID Updates & Park Information
Last updated: 11th May 2021
Park opening and safety information
Please ensure you are adhering to the latest government guidance when visiting Upton Country Park: www.gov.uk/guidance/covid-19-coronavirus-restrictions-what-you-can-and-cannot-do
- Upton Country Park is open daily 8am – 9pm. We ask that all visitors act responsibly with consideration for others – to read safety signage and to follow the one-way routes in place in specific areas.
- The main car park (BH17 7BJ) is open daily from 8am – 9pm. Information on ordering an annual pass and Pay & Display car parking charges can be found at uptoncountrypark.com/parking-season-tickets
- The Tea Rooms (takeaway only) is open daily, 9.30am – 5pm, serving a selection of hot & cold drinks and light refreshments. Contactless card payments only please.
- The Friend’s Refreshment Kiosk at the rear of Upton House is open on weekends and school holidays. Run by volunteers from the Friends of Upton Country Park serving a selection of hot and cold drinks, ice creams and confectionery. Cash and contactless card payments accepted. Opening is subject to volunteer availability and weather conditions.
- Spurrier’s Kiosk by the play area is open 10:30am – 4:30pm every day during school holidays and on weekends, serving a selection of light refreshments, including Marshfield Farm ice cream.
- Toilet facilities by the main car park are open 8am – 8pm, and the Tea Rooms Courtyard toilets are open 8am – 5pm, with one-way systems in place.
- A one-way route is in place for the shoreline boardwalk.
- The Gallery Upstairs re-opens on 21st May, with a PEDAS exhibition of members’ work on the theme ‘TREE’. See the Events Calendar for full details.
- The Pétanque court is open for people to use – we ask that you ensure you follow government guidelines and social distancing whilst using the area.
- Upton House remains closed to the public.
Please act responsibly
Please adhere to signage around the Park which follows the wider BCP Council approach to ‘keep left’ and to ‘keep your distance’ from other visitors.
- Cyclists – do not exceed 5mph on bikes, and dismount in the formal gardens and in the vicinity of the Tea Rooms, Walled Garden and Spurriers Play Park.
- No BBQ’s, no gas stoves, no gazebos
- Pick up dog waste and take home with you if bins are full
- Please take your litter home with you if bins are full
Park News Delivery Service!
Sign up for a notification whenever we publish a Park News item